The last 10 tips on Memory improvement are being given below. Hope these are helpful not only to the children of Phoenix Greens International School, but also to the children of many other schools, whether they are international schools or local schools.
16. If you want to remember a long number, first break it in to groups of small numbers. This is known as chunking.
17. Try to identify the pattern in the matter you want to remember. Once the pattern is recognized, recalling will be easy.
18. Avoid cramming before examinations. It does not help you in remembering in long time.
19. Do exercise regularly and drink more water.
20. Whatever you are taught in school, you teach the same to your friends or family members. This will help in understanding as well as consolidating your learning.
21. Prepare flash cards for important terms. Revise them frequently.
22. For proper learning, try to balance right brain and left brain activities.
23. Create questions on the topic that you are studying. By doing this you can understand the concept completely.
24. Emotion has strong influence on memory. Emotionalize yourself before you start studying.
25. Think it! Link it! Ink it! This is the best way to memory.